Graphically engaging Canadian leveled little books perfect for early literacy instruction, BOLDPRINT Graphic Readers allow beginning readers Levels A through T the opportunity to interact with this popular and motivating format, and offer teachers the opportunity to easily integrate these fun and
functional books into their existing literacy program! Each book features an exciting topic that kids love - for example, DINOSAURS, ASTRONUATS, SKATEBOARDING, and more!
There is no Table of Contents available at this time.
There are no Instructor/Student Resources available at this time.
Series Editor Information:
David Booth is Professor Emeritus in Education at the Ontario Institute for Studies in Education, University of Toronto, where he is Scholar in Residence in Curriculum, Teaching, and Language Department. For over 40 years, he has been involved in teaching
children and teachers, as a classroom teacher, language arts consultant, professor, speaker, and author. David has authored many teacher reference books and textbooks in all areas of language development. Larry Swartz has been a classroom teacher, literacy consultant, and drama consultant during
his twenty five years with a school district. Currently, he is an instructor as well as the principal of continuing education courses at the Ontario Institute for Studies in Education at the University of Toronto. His doctoral research about written and oral response has framed his values about
literacy instruction as well as the need to foster interactive literacy communities.
Up, Up, and Away!
- Wendy Frood Auger, Edited by David Booth and Larry SwartzCall the Doctor
- Literacy Consultant Larry Swartz, Edited by David Booth and Larry SwartzAn Alien Ate My Homework!
- Literacy Consultant Larry Swartz, Edited by David Booth and Larry SwartzThe North Wind and the Sun
- Ruby Lee, Edited by David Booth and Larry SwartzThe Scorpion Slayer
- Suzanne Muir, Edited by David Booth and Larry Swartz