Marilyn G. Stewart and Eldon Katter
1. Jack Savitsky, Three Musketeers
2. Blair Muhlestien, Flyin'
3. Jacob Lawrence, The Builders
4. Bhairav Nath Temple, entrance portal, detail: bronze seated lion
5. Sandy Skoglund, The Green House
6. Paul Klee, Land of Lemons
7. Pablo Picasso, Three Musicians
8. Betye Saar, A Record for Hattie
9. Trina Schart Hyman, Little Red Riding Hood illustration
10. Charles Burchfield, February Thaw
11. Greece, Acropolis, Erechtheum: Porch of the Maidens
12. Ernst Ludwig Kirchner, Houses in Dresden
13. M. C. Escher, Symmetry Drawing
14. Ando Hiroshige I, Kingfisher and Hydrangea
15. Douglas Henderson, Tyrannosaurus
16. Navajo, Blanket, terraced and banded
17. Lion's Head Mask at Chinese New Year Celebration
18. Haida Culture, Charlotte Islands, coast of British Columbia, Canada, Wooden storage box for
There are no Instructor/Student Resources available at this time.
Published by Davis Publications, the only publisher dedicated solely to visual art education in Grades K-12.
Please check back for the special features of this book.