This fully illustrated Western survey is a valuable resource for examining the life, times, and artwork of both famous and lesser-known women artists. From prehistory to the present, the engaging text and visuals lead readers through women's vast and fascinating artistic history.
1. From Prehistory to the Middle Ages
2. The 15th-17th Centuries in Southern Europe
3. The 15th-17th Centuries in Northern Europe
4. The 18th and Early 19th Centuries in Western Europe
5. Early America
6. The 19th Century in America
7. Early Modernism in the Western
8. Mid-20th Century to the Millennium
There are no Instructor/Student Resources available at this time.
Published by Davis Publications, the only publisher dedicated solely to visual art education in Grades K-12.
Please check back for the special features of this book.