1. Prolegomenon to a New Hermeneutic: On Being Uncertain About Uncertainty
2. Entering the Dragon Gate: Textual Formation in Historical and Rhetorical Contexts
3. Unintended Baggage? Part One: Yuanwu in His Own Write Vis-à-vis Xuedou
4. Unintended Baggage? Part Two: Yuanwu
in His Own Write Vis-à-vis Dahui
5. Sharpening a Sword: Case Studies of Representative Gongan
6. Questions Are in the Answers: Enduring Legacy in Relation to Textual Controversies
There are no Instructor/Student Resources available at this time.
Steven Heine is Professor of History and Religion and Director of the Institute for Asian Studies at Florida International University.
- Margot Northey and Joan McKibbinLeaving for the Rising Sun
- Jiang Wu