Jeffrey R. Collins
1. Thomas Hobbes and the Uses of Christianity
2. Hobbes, the Long Parliament, and the Church of England
3. Rise of the Independents
4. Leviathan and the Cromwellian Revolution
5. Hobbes among the Cromwellians
6. The Independents and the 'Religion of Thomas
7. Response of the Exiled Church
There are no Instructor/Student Resources available at this time.
Jeffrey R. Collins is an Assistant Professor of History at Queen's University, Canada.
- William Kelleher Storey and Towser Jones