Exploring multimodal communication as literacy education from a research platform, Multiliteracies & Diversity in Education combines analyses of the changes to communication and pedagogic practice with sound research based activities for multiliteracies classroom projects. The book guides
students in developing their knowledge of productive planning and pedagogic shifts, and reveals ways in which all students are able to engage in designing lesson plans and programmes involving new and traditional methods of reading and text construction. It shows how a multiliteracies pedagogic
model breaks down the unnatural divides between disciplines, and provides a fresh look at literacy education.
1. Expanding student capacities: Learning by Design pedagogy
2. The Transdisciplinary Potential of Multiliteracies: Bodily Performances and Meaning-Making in Health and Physical Education
3. The Intersection of Aboriginal Knowledges, Aboriginal Literacies and New Learning Pedagogy for
4. 'Art'efacts of Knowing: Multiliteracies and the Arts
5. Multiliteracies and Pedagogies of New Learning for Students of English as an Additional Language
6. Communities of Learners: Early years students, new learning, pedagogy and transformations
the gap: A multiliteracies approach to English language teaching for 'at-risk' students in Singapore
8. Mobilising Learning: Pedagogy for mobile students
There are no Instructor/Student Resources available at this time.
There is no Author Info available at this time.
Please check back for the special features of this book.