1. Writing and Thinking
2. Writing an Essay
3. Writing a Book Report
4. Writing a Lab Report
5. Writing a Business Report
6. Using Illustrations
7. Documenting Sources
8. Giving an Oral Presentation
9. Writing Examinations
10. Writing a Resume and an
11. Writing with Style
12. Common Errors in Grammar and Usage
14. Misused Words and Phrases
There are no Instructor/Student Resources available at this time.
Margot Northey is a specialist in communications and the former dean of the School of Business at Queen's University.
Joan McKibbin teaches communication and computer applications at St Lawrence College.
Student's Oxford Canadian Dictionary
- Edited by Katherine BarberPractical Grammar
- Dr. Maxine RuvinskyThe Canadian Writer's Handbook
- The late William E. Messenger, Jan de Bruyn, Judy Brown and Ramona MontagnesThe Canadian Writer's Handbook / Document Guide for the Humanites Pack
- William E. Messenger, Jan de Bruyn, Judy Brown and Ramona MontagnesConcise Canadian Writer's Handbook
- The late William E. Messenger, Jan de Bruyn, Judy Brown and Ramona Montagnes