1. Sociology and the Analysis of Gender Relations
2. The Multiple Genders of Childhood
3. Gender Intensification: Adolescence and the Transition to Adulthood
4. Diverse Paths: Gender, Work, and Family
5. Making Change: Gender, Careers, and Citizenship (by Mary Ellen
6. Analyzing the Complexity of Gender: Intersectionality and Beyond
There are no Instructor/Student Resources available at this time.
Janet Siltanen is a Professor, and Andrea Doucet is an Assistant Professor, in the Department of Sociology and Anthropology at Carleton University.
Connection, Compromise, and Control
- Nancy Mandell, Susannah Wilson and Ann DuffyMaking Sense in the Social Sciences
- Margot Northey, Lorne Tepperman and Patrizia Albanese