Family and Friends 1: Workbook
An exceptionally strong skills training programme which covers language skills, phonics, and civic education skills.
There is no Table of Contents available at this time.
There are no Instructor/Student Resources available at this time.
There is no Author Info available at this time.
There are no related titles available at this time.
- One third of each unit is dedicated to skills training. The step-by-step approach focuses on writing and early literacy skills to build children's confidence in reading, writing, speaking, and understanding English.
- One in six lessons is a phonics lesson to train children to recognize
and produce English sounds. At levels 1-3 the lessons are supported by flashcards, and by more activities on the Student MultiROM.
- The civic education syllabus educates children in good values and behaviour. The Photocopy Masters Books at levels 1-2 include 15 values worksheets.
- The Testing
and Evaluation Book and the test builder element of the Teacher's Resource CD-ROM help teachers to evaluate children's progress.
- One lesson per page with clear lesson objectives makes the course easy to teach.
- Accompanying resources, including the Grammar Friends series, skills series,
Teacher's Resource Pack, course readers, and Teacher Resource CD-ROM allow teachers to focus on additional skills training and means the course can fit different teaching programmes per week.